Let Clarity Pool Services experienced and trained pool technicians help you on your way to a beautiful and fun season by opening your pool and/or hot tub.
If you are not using the pool due to the coming winter or if you are going away for a long time, you need to take the necessary steps for closing your pool properly. Properly shutting down your pool will help you increase the durability of the pool’s finish, tile work and equipment, and it will cut down the time it will take to reopen the pool. If you don’t close your pool properly, the freeze and thaw can cause great damage to your pool and its equipment, which will considerably increase your pool maintenance costs down the road.
For this reason, our experts at Clarity Pool Services offer the best tips for you so you can shut down your pool properly and save yourself hassle down the road.
SWIMMING POOL OPENINGS
Make your life easier by having our trained pool technicians open your pool and/or hot tub for a sensational summer season!
- – Cleaning your Pool Cover or Water Bag
- – Removing Debris
- – Removing Your Cover and Providing you with Storage Tips
- – De-winterizing your Pool Equipment, Lines and Plumbing
- – Cleaning the Area Around the Pool
- – Treating Your Water and Testing Chemical Levels
- – Pool Routine Maintenance
SWIMMING POOL CLOSINGS
Rest assured that we will do everything we can to close your pool properly so next season’s opening will be a breeze.
- – Routine Maintenance and Cleaning Service
- – Winterizing the Pool, Lines, Plumbing and Equipment
- – Backwashing the Filter
- – Blowing Out the Plumbing Lines
- – Covering Your Swimming Pool
CALL CLARITY POOL SERVICES TODAY AT (260) 515-2700
Clarity Pool Services team of technicians can have your pool closed for winter or open for a swim in no time. Give us a call today to make reservations or schedule to have your Fort Wayne Indiana swimming pool opened / closed for the season or long vacation. Any other products or services in relation to your inground swimming pool can be rendered by CLARITY, such as cleaning filtration systems, floor cleaning systems and any other pool equipment in use for the purpose of maintaining your pool.